Founded in 2011, Mediakix is one of the first and leading influencer marketing companies. We are recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies, and we continue to be one of the most innovative in the space. Our headquarters are a block from the beach in Santa Monica, CA.
Mediakix clients include Blue Apron, ExxonMobil, Fairmont Hotels, LG, Uber, and many other top global brands across all brand categories. We create innovative advertising initiatives through top social media influencers across YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, blogs, and other social platforms. Mediakix has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, BuzzFeed, Adweek, and Mashable.
We’re young, fun, creative, and passionate. We’re doing awesome things in an ever-evolving, brand new industry, that’s changing advertising. Yes, we’re part of changing advertising. You can be too!
Working at Mediakix is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing team and get in on the ground floor with one of the best in the business. There are significant opportunities for growth and career advancement for individuals who excel at their role.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team. This person will cultivate new business, plan influencer media campaigns, and drive revenue. This is a great opportunity for someone who is organized, detail oriented and hungry to learn more about the influencer marketing space.
What You’ll Do:
- Generate and manage sales lead pipeline with agencies and brands
- Utilize sales tools including Salesforce and Outreach
- Manage inbound leads, move the leads through the sales process including proposals and winning business
- Understand and identify prospect’s media objectives and KPIs while effectively communicating how influencer marketing can best achieve those goals
- Identify creative ideas, campaign strategy, and research influencer categories and media options in response to client proposals and brand RFPs
- Create and draft proposals, media plans, and decks in response to brand and agency RFPs
- Manage and execute the entire end-to-end selling process with agency partners and brands.
- Manage digital media influencer marketing campaigns creating and executing project work plans and schedules
- Analyze and present on client campaign performance metrics
- Develop strong relationships with influencers, prospective clients, brands, and agencies
- Work closely with account management team to oversee execution of client advertising campaigns
- Exceed revenue goals
What You’ll Need:
- BS/BA Degree from top-ranked school
- 2+ years of experience as sales planning, and/or sales in advertising, media, and/or influencer marketing. Direct influencer marketing experience a plus!
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be professional and a collaborative team player
- Must have excellent communication skills and be highly organized
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and adapt to change
- Ability to make good judgment decisions and proactively problem solve
- Experience with confidential and sensitive information
- Proficient in: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Dropbox, Google Drive
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits. Salary DOE.
Please send your resume and a paragraph on why you think you would be the best candidate (no cover letters please).
No phone calls.