Santa Monica, CA
Founded in 2011, Mediakix is one of the first and leading influencer marketing companies. We are recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies, and we continue to be one of the most innovative in the space. Our headquarters are a block from the beach in Santa Monica, CA.
Mediakix clients include: Blue Apron, Exxon Mobil, Fairmont Hotels, LG, Uber, and many other top global brands across all brand categories. We create innovative advertising initiatives through top social media influencers across YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, blogs, and other social platforms. Mediakix has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, BuzzFeed, Adweek, and Mashable.
We’re young, fun, creative, and passionate. We’re doing awesome things in an ever-evolving, brand new industry, that’s changing advertising. Yes, we’re part of changing advertising. You can be too!
Working at Mediakix is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing team and get in at the ground floor with one of the best in the business. There are significant opportunities for growth and career advancement for individuals who excel at their role.
We are looking for an experienced Account Director to join our team. This person will manage influencer marketing campaigns with top brands and digital influencers. This is a great opportunity for someone who is organized, detail oriented, gregarious, and hungry to learn more about the influencer marketing space.
What You Will Do:
- Strategize and manage influencer marketing campaigns for top brands and agencies. Campaigns may leverage influencers across social media channels such as YouTube, Instagram, and other channels
- Lead communication post-sale process, on top agency and client-direct accounts
- Act as a liaison between client and influencer to ensure campaign success and meeting of contract obligations
- Work collaboratively with account and sales teams to manage junior Account Managers and Researchers
- Develop and leverage strong relationships with influencers from all platforms
- Lead communication on campaigns between clients and influencers, including negotiating with brands and influencers, ensuring campaign and messaging are executed correctly and on time, and optimizing media when necessary
- Assist the Sales Team with sales proposals, media planning, and media strategy
- Lead creative and strategy sessions in response to brand RFPs
- Assist in building or improving Mediakix operations processes, including documentation, automation, or application of tools.
What You Will Need:
- BS/BA Degree from top-ranked school
- 4-6+ years of experience as an Account Manager/Coordinator/Strategist in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a Media, Advertising, Marketing and/or Technology environment
- Experience working directly with brands and client teams
- Knowledge of Influencer Marketing and top performing blogs, accounts, and channels
- Must be professional and a collaborative team player
- Must have excellent communication skills and be highly organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and openness to taking on new job responsibilities as needed
- Ability to make good judgment decisions and proactively problem solve
- Experience with confidential and sensitive information
- Proficient in: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Dropbox, Google Drive
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits. Salary DOE
Please send your resume and a paragraph on why you think you would be the best candidate (no cover letters please).
No phone calls.