Marketing On Instagram With Top Influencers
image via Hapa Time's Instagram
Brand Guide For Marketing On Instagram With Top Influencers
For easy access, here are all our related resources for marketing on Instagram with social media influencers:
- How To Use Instagram For Your Business: Influencer Edition - a dedicated resource designed to show how businesses can spur profitable growth on Instagram via social media tastemakers known for their aspirational lifestyle content and vast millennial audiences.
- Best Brands On Instagram Working With Influencers - see how these top 3 brands quickly built their Instagram empires by working alongside influential social media stars.
- How To Create Sponsored Content With Instagrammers - with the rise of ad block tech, brands and advertisers are turning to sponsored content options including influencer marketing (relevant, timely, and relatable) to reach untapped audiences and consumers. This post combines the best of both worlds: sponsored content on arguably one the world's best social media platforms for user engagement.
- How Brands Work With Instagrammers: Capital One - a case study look at which Instagrammers financial service company Capital One tapped to execute their Instagram marketing strategy.
- Top Instagram Accounts: Travel & Adventure
- Top Instagram Accounts: Fashion & Beauty
- How To Find Instagram Influencers - a 3-step strategy for executing this critical first step on effective Instagram marketing.
- How Brands Work With Top Instagram Influencers - our popular original brand guide overview complete with many specific industry examples.
- Developing An Instagram Marketing Strategy With Social Media Stars - learn how to best leverage social media stars for your brand's Instagram marketing strategy.
Instagram is among the top 3 fastest growing social networks -- the photo-sharing app recently gained over 100 million users in 9 months and now sits at 400 million monthly active users with a social media engagement rate that is also extremely high. After studying over 3 million interactions with 2,500 posts on 7 social networks, independent market reserach firm Forrester found that engagement rate was less than 0.1% on 6 of them.
As illustrated by Forrester's research above, Instagram was the only network that fared well with an engagement rate of 4.21%, 58 and 120 times more than Facebook and Twitter, respectively. In order to capture Instagram's high rate of engagement among its now 400 million monthly active user base, brands of all industries are taking to the social sharing app to market their brand and latest product/service offerings with top Instagrammers and social media influencers.
For more influencer marketing tips, read our free guide 10 Things to Know About Influencer Marketing.
Also See Our Posts On:
September 29, 2015 By Mediakix Team