In 2015, Airline companies Cathay Pacific, Air New Zealand, Air France, and Air Nippon collaborated with leading travel and lifestyle influencers including Tuula Vintage and Song of Style to develop rich content while integrating their brand messaging to new audiences online. The influencer marketing campaigns are not solely focused on travel-specific blogs, rather they seek to incorporate the brand within several categories, resulting in an innovative, engaging approach for increased audience exposure.
This case study is part of our ongoing Influencer Marketing Case Study Series.
Influencer Marketing Case Study:
- Primary Objective - Build and drive brand awareness by partnering with aspirational lifestyle tastemakers in order to reach affluential audiences
- Secondary Objective(s) - Leverage top social media influencers' social, creative direction, and audience base to elicit engagement, ultimately driving up profitable action
- Partner with top bloggers in multiple lifestyle categories (fashion, travel, food, wedding) including Tuula Vintage, Song of Style, and 100 Layer Cake
- Authentically develop aspirational campaign messaging
- Organic, timely, and relevant integration within influencer's storyline
- Market to new audiences through adjoining blog categories
in blog, Bloggers, Branded Content With Influencers, Fashion Bloggers, Fashion Influencers, Influencer Marketing, Influencer Marketing Case Studies, Influencer Marketing Examples, Influencer Marketing Statistics, Lifestyle Bloggers, Social Media Influencers, Sponsored Content With Influencers