How Chloé's Valentine's Day Fragrance Campaign Inspired "Love Stories" With Top Fashion Bloggers
In order to drive awareness and brand favorably with target consumer audiences, French fashion house and online retailer Chloé orchestrated an online campaign featuring several blog sponsored placements with top fashion bloggers. Not only did Chloé's influencer marketing campaign succeed with eliciting favorable audience sentiment, but did so by asking the world's most influential fashion, beauty, and lifestyle bloggers to create exclusively branded content on their "Love Story" fragrance theme.
Influencer Marketing Case Study:
- Primary Objective - to brand and drive awareness for the launch of Chloé's new fragrance, Love Story, by targeting high-end clientele via top fashion bloggers' audiences
- Secondary Objective(s) - leverage top fashion bloggers' social, creative content, direction, and readership base as a jump off point for audience engagement
- Partnered with several top fashion and lifestyle bloggers including Gal Meets Glam, Natalie Off Duty, Peace Love Shea, and We Wore What
- Strategic and timely campaign deployment surrounding Valentine's Day 2015 ensuring top of mind awareness
- Ideate with influencers to creatively, organically, and individually integrate the "Love Story" theme into blog content
- High levels of audience engagement including 100+ comments on Gal Meets Glam's single post
- Immensely favorable consumer social sentiment regarding fragrance
- Invaluable consumer feedback from distinct, target consumer audiences
- Elevated brand awareness and messaging
- Combined social reach (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest) - 4,620,000+
- Total blog audience reach (total page views, monthly uniques) - 7,000,000 page views; 1,400,000 monthly uniques
Founded in 1952, Chloé was one of the first brands to debut high end made-to-wear "prêt-à-porter" fashion collections. Since it's inception, Chloé has worked with many well-known fashion luminaries including Karl Lagerfeld, Stella McCartney, spokesmodel and actress Chloë Sevigny, and can count several celebrities such as Natalie Portman and Kirsten Dunst as high-profile clientele.
Though Chloé's storied history is both impressive and longstanding, the traditional fashion brand is one of many companies marketing to coveted demographics only available on digital, mobile, and social media networks. As demonstrated by their Love Story campaign, Chloé has adapted its marketing and advertising strategy to prominently feature top fashion bloggers and therefore ensure the dissemination of their brand amongst high-traffic sites and adjoining social media publishing channels.
in blog, Bloggers, Branded Content With Influencers, Facebook, Fashion Bloggers, Fashion Influencers, Influencer Marketing, Influencer Marketing Case Studies, Influencer Marketing Examples, Instagram Influencers, Social Media Influencers, Sponsored Content With Influencers