PayPal recently concluded their latest marketing campaign: a worldwide trot featuring YouTuber Steve Booker and a cast of adjoining travel vloggers. The campaign chronicles the travels of Booker and company "Pole To Pole" as he attempts to complete the entire journey without spending any cash. Increasingly more travel, adventure (see GoPro's latest creator grant program), tourism, and hospitality brands are seeking out top travel vloggers to execute advertising campaigns featuring the kind of aspirational lifestyle content that travels well across multiple social media platforms.
Instagram Case Study: PayPal Partners With Travel Vloggers For Epic #PoleToPole Campaign
This case study is part of our ongoing Case Study Series. See video and select campaign examples below.
- Primary Objective - build and drive brand awareness for PayPal's versatility by partnering with well-followed, popular, and digitally-savvy travel vloggers to reach targeted audiences and users
- Secondary Objective(s) - produce sponsored content alongside top content creators in order to galvanize new adopters from their audiences across multiple social channels
- Identify and partner with top travel vloggers throughout all segments of the #PoleToPole globe trot
- Authentically showcase vlogger's use of PayPal integrated throughout key events traditionally involving cash
- Cross-promote content throughout multiple social channels including YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and travel blog sites
in blog, Bloggers, Branded Content With Influencers, Influencer Marketing, Influencer Marketing Case Studies, Influencer Marketing Examples, Instagram Influencers, Lifestyle Bloggers, Online Video Marketing, Social Media Influencers, Sponsored Content With Influencers, YouTube Influencers