Santa Monica, CA
Since 2011, Mediakix has worked with the largest and fastest-growing brands on influencer marketing campaigns across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and top lifestyle blogs. Mediakix draws upon its social media influencer network of thousands and years of campaign performance data to develop customized, ROI-driven campaigns that meet and exceed its clients’ marketing and business objectives. From initial strategy to campaign execution and analysis, Mediakix offers the best comprehensive and managed services for its clients. These brands, which span across all major industries, include Nordstrom, Blue Apron, LG, Birchbox, Fairmont Hotels, UberEATS, Sleep Number, David Yurman, Participant Media, and many more.
As the Social Media Marketing Coordinator, you will be creating and sharing content around Mediakix, building an engaged community, maintaining all current social media platforms as well as growing the company’s online social presence. You will leverage social media and content marketing as a way to build interest and engagement with our audience of businesses and marketers. The ideal candidate is passionate about how to best create, reach, and share information across all social media channels and is effective at leveraging social media marketing for company objectives.
What You Will Do:
- Manage social media channels, create, and publish content (i.e. scheduling posts, engaging across social, increasing social outreach, coordinating with company objectives, etc.)
- Write relevant content for company blog (3-4 weekly blog posts) to be shared across owned media channels
- Create and curate relevant content and develop social distribution strategy on a weekly basis to engage target audiences
- Grow reach and engagement on social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Track and measure success of social media initiatives by using reporting and analytics
- Ensure all social content is on-brand, consistent in style, quality, and tone of voice
- Research latest trends and best practices to stay at the forefront of social media
- Research relevant press outlets and blogs, coordinate outreach and content planning to contribute content to third party sites
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree from top-ranked school in or related field
- 1-2 years relevant work experience in and/or related field
- Strong editorial skills: writing, content editing, copy editing, and proofreading.
- Strong research skills: attention to detail, analytical abilities
- Knowledge and familiarity with social channels and strategy
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline driven, non-traditional team environment aka startup
- Passion for engaging in social media conversations and developing new ways to utilize emerging platforms
- Passionate about digital media/advertising and knowledgeable about influencer marketing, advertising and marketing, and social media (including YouTube channels, blogs, Instagram, emerging channels, et. al.)
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits. DOE.
Please send your resume and a paragraph on why you think you would be the best candidate (no cover letters please).
No phone calls
Job Type: Full-time