Mediakix is one of the leading and fastest growing influencer marketing companies. Based in Santa Monica, CA, Mediakix creates and strategizes influencer marketing and advertising initiatives across YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat, blogs, Instagram, and other social platforms. We conduct social campaigns, media buying, online video campaigns, and create sponsored and branded content. We work in every industry vertical including top auto, tech, and lifestyle brands. Our clients include Blue Apron, The Honest Co, David Yurman, Fairmont Hotels, LG, Sleep Number, Hallmark, Indiegogo, and many more top brands.
About the position:
The Marketing Research Analyst will work closely with the marketing and sales teams to understand their data and research needs, then conduct research in the marketing and influencer space to the spec of the project. He/she must grasp overall business objectives and larger strategic context of any work that is done.
About our work environment/culture:
Our office (1 block from the sand with beach parking provided) is full of young, passionate, creative, fun, and driven individuals who are all hungry for success yet enjoy the relaxing Santa Monica beach atmosphere. As a team of passionate and creative professionals, we work everyday in a collaborative and fun environment.
What You Will Do:
- Contribute to creator and influencer discovery across YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, blogs, etc.
- Manage database of influencers for queries related to particular brands
- Research and evaluate industry trends and emerging opportunities in the influencer marketing space
- Strategically measure and report performance of branded campaigns, recording and evaluating campaign metrics and success for client reports
- Develop, program, and analyze brand reporting case studies
- Write authoritatively on influencer marketing and related industry trends, topics, and news
What You Will Need:
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated understanding of research design
- Demonstrated initiative taking on planning and executing projects
- Ability to think both analytically and creatively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects within a fast-paced environment
- Aptitude to write efficiently and communicate marketing/advertising concepts succinctly
- Knowledgeable about new/social media including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat
- Passion for new/social media, marketing/PR, digital, and advertising industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps
- 1-2 years experience in market research, social listening, digital media measurement, or applicable/related field
Please send your resume, a paragraph on why you think you would be the best candidate (no cover letters please), and 2-3 writing samples (preferably on marketing/advertising/social media and related topics).
Qualified applicants will be invited for an initial phone interview, followed by a work submission round, and a final office visit and interview.
No phone calls.