Mediakix is a leading influencer marketing company. Founded in 2011, we were one of the first influencer marketing companies and continue to be one of the fastest growing and most innovative in the space. Based in Santa Monica by the beach, Mediakix has created some of the most innovative influencer marketing campaigns for it’s clients across YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram, and other social platforms. We work in every industry vertical including top auto, CPG, entertainment, gaming, lifestyle, and lifestyle brands. Our clients include top media and PR agencies along with client direct relationships with Blue Apron, The Honest Co, Fairmont Hotels, Sleep Number and many more.
We lead the industry in creative integrations, providing strategic media planning across all influencer marketing platforms, leveraging our data platform to provide the best recommendations for clients. Mediakix writes the leading blog and resource on influencer marketing for the advertising industry. We publish trending news, white papers, case studies and content around influencer marketing for over 100K monthly readers.
As our Graphic Designer, you’ll be an integral member of the marketing department helping to develop, create, and evolve marketing materials and assets based on our company standards and initiatives. The ideal candidate is passionate and knowledgeable about how to best design and create content to be shared across all digital and social media channels.
About our work environment/culture:
Our beach offices (new, modern, and spacious located a block from the sand with beach parking provided) are full of young, creative, fun, and driven individuals who are hungry for success yet enjoy the relaxing Santa Monica beach atmosphere. We have a team of passionate, creative professionals working in a collaborative and fun environment. We enjoy company sponsored outings, retreats, happy hours, and events.
What You Will Do:
- Conceptualize, create, and execute designs for digital & content marketing materials
- Create custom graphics and illustrations for website, presentations, and marketing collateral; both digital (infographics, display ads, landing pages, social media, etc.) and print (posters, banners, one sheets, etc.)
- Create and design infographics/data visualizations
- Manage multiple project details and work with team to compile necessary information and materials for graphics
- Assist with PowerPoint presentation design
- Incorporate design direction and feedback from multiple team members
- Work with team leadership to come up with solutions that serve the design vision balancing brand with business and customer needs
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 1-2 years relevant work experience in graphic design and/or related field with portfolio exhibiting strong aesthetic and design skills
- Strong skills and mastery of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Knowledge in digital content formats and best practice
- Strong graphic design skills: infographic, layout, user-interface design, user experience, color theory, typography, illustration, and data visualization
- Proficient in PowerPoint presentation design
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline driven, non-traditional team environment aka startup
- Able to remain organized and demonstrate a strong attention to detail and remain flexible through multiple revisions, remaining positive to feedback and adapting to change quickly
- Passionate about digital media/advertising and knowledgeable about influencer marketing, advertising and marketing, and social media (including YouTube channels, blogs, Instagram, emerging channels, et. al.)
- Experience in web development a plus
This is a full-time, in-office salaried position (DOE) with benefits, paid time off, and more.
Please send your resume, a link to your current online portfolio with relevant work to be considered, and a paragraph on why you think you would be the best candidate (no cover letters please).
No phone calls.