Santa Monica, CA
Founded in 2011, Mediakix is one of the first and leading influencer marketing companies. We are recognized by Inc. 5000, as one of the fastest growing companies and we continue to be one of the most innovative in the space. Our headquarters are a block from the beach in Santa Monica, CA.
Mediakix clients include: Blue Apron, Exxon Mobil, Fairmont Hotels, LG, Uber and many other top global brands across all brand categories. We create innovative advertising initiatives through top social media influencers across YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, blogs, and other social platforms. Mediakix has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, BuzzFeed, Adweek, and Mashable.
We’re young, fun, creative, and passionate. We’re doing awesome things in an ever evolving, brand new industry that’s changing advertising. Yes, we’re a part of changing advertising. You can be too!
Working at Mediakix is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing team and get in at the ground floor with one of the best in the business. There are significant opportunities for growth and career advancement for individuals who excel at their role.
We do our own marketing and PR and write the biggest influencer marketing blog. We publish trending news, white papers, case studies and content around influencer marketing.
As our Graphic Designer, you’ll be an integral member of the marketing department helping to develop, create, and evolve marketing materials and assets based on our company standards and initiatives. The majority of your work will be web design promoting Mediakix, not design work on behalf of our clients. The ideal candidate is passionate and knowledgeable about how to best design and create content to be shared across all digital and social media channels.
What You’ll Do:
- Conceptualize, create, and execute designs for digital & content marketing materials
- Create custom graphics and illustrations for website, presentations, and marketing collateral; both digital (infographics, display ads, landing pages, social media, charts, etc.) and print (posters, banners, one sheets, etc.)
- Create and design infographics/data visualizations
- Manage multiple project details and work with team to compile necessary information and materials for graphics
- Assist with PowerPoint presentation design
- Incorporate design direction and feedback from multiple team members
- Work with team leadership to come up with solutions that serve the design vision, balancing brand with business and customer needs
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 1-2 years relevant work experience in graphic design and/or related field with portfolio exhibiting strong aesthetic and design skills
- Strong skills and mastery of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Knowledge in digital content formats and best practices for visual design for web
- Strong graphic design skills: infographic, layout, user-interface design, user experience, color theory, typography, illustration, and data visualization
- Proficient in PowerPoint presentation design
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline driven, non-traditional team environment aka startup
- Able to remain organized and demonstrate a strong attention to detail and remain flexible through multiple revisions, remaining positive to feedback and adapting to change quickly
- Passionate about digital media/advertising and knowledgeable about influencer marketing, advertising and marketing, and social media (including YouTube channels, blogs, Instagram, emerging channels, et. al.)
- Experience in web development, HTML, CSS a big plus
This is a full-time, in-office salaried position ($45 - 55K, DOE) with benefits, paid time off, and more.
Please send your resume, a link to your current online portfolio with relevant work to be considered, and a paragraph on why you think you would be the best candidate (no cover letters please).
No phone calls.