Santa Monica, CA
Mediakix is a leading influencer marketing company. Founded in 2011, we were one of the first influencer marketing companies and continue to be one of the fastest growing and most innovative in the space. Based in Santa Monica, CA, Mediakix creates and strategizes influencer marketing and advertising initiatives across YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, and other social platforms. We work in every industry vertical including top auto, CPG, entertainment, tech, gaming, and lifestyle brands. Our clients include top media and PR agencies, along with client direct relationships such as Blue Apron, The Honest Co, Fairmont Hotels, LG, Sleep Number, Hallmark and many more top brands.
We lead the industry in creative integrations, providing strategic media planning across all influencer marketing platforms, leveraging our data platform to provide the best recommendations for clients. Mediakix writes the leading blog and resource on influencer marketing for the advertising industry. Wepublish trending news, white papers, case studies and content around influencer marketing, and have been featured in top publishing outlets such as The Wall Street Journal, Buzzfeed, Adweek, and Mashable.
Working at Mediakix is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing team and get in at the ground floor with one of the best in the business. There are significant opportunities for growth and career advancement for individuals who excel at their role.
About our work environment/culture:
Our Santa Monica office is located just a block from the beach and is full of young, passionate, creative, fun, and driven individuals.
We are looking for an experienced Administrative & Office Assistant to join our team. This person will support and report to our CEO. This is a great opportunity for someone who is organized, detail oriented, and hungry to learn more about the influencer marketing space.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist the CEO and Leadership team with a wide range of administrative tasks
- Run office errands as needed
- Act as main contact for building management and other vendors
- Act as liaison with IT
- Greet office visitors and ensure they are properly hosted
- Book and coordinate travel plans
- Assist and coordinate company events and celebrations
- Assist with general office duties
- Assist social media team with coordinating and maintaining Mediakix social media channels
- Assist account teams with research and other projects as needed
What You’ll Need:
- BS/BA Degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant or Office Manager in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a Media, Advertising, Marketing and/or Technology environment preferred
- Experience with domestic and international travel
- Must be professional, highly organized, and tech savvy
- Proficient in: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Dropbox, Google Drive
- Must have excellent communication skills and be a collaborative team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Ability to make good judgment decisions
- Experience with confidential and sensitive information
Please send your resume and a paragraph on why you think you would be the best candidate (no cover letters please)
No phone calls please
Job Type: Full-time
- Santa Monica, CA
- Administrative Assistant: 2 years