Santa Monica, CA
Mediakix is a leading influencer marketing company. Founded in 2011, we were one of the first influencer marketing companies and continue to be one of the fastest growing and most innovative in the space. Based in Santa Monica, CA, Mediakix creates and strategizes influencer marketing and advertising initiatives across YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, and other social platforms. We work in every industry vertical including top auto, CPG, entertainment, tech, gaming, and lifestyle brands. Our clients include top media and PR agencies, along with client direct relationships such as Blue Apron, The Honest Co, Fairmont Hotels, LG, Sleep Number, Hallmark and many more top brands.
We lead the industry in creative integrations, providing strategic media planning across all influencer marketing platforms, leveraging our data platform to provide the best recommendations for clients. Mediakix writes the leading blog and resource on influencer marketing for the advertising industry. We publish trending news, white papers, case studies and content around influencer marketing, and have been featured in top publishing outlets such as The Wall Street Journal, Buzzfeed, Adweek, and Mashable.
Working at Mediakix is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing team and get in at the ground floor with one of the best in the business. There are significant opportunities for growth and career advancement for individuals who excel at their role.
About our work environment/culture:
Our Santa Monica office is located just a block from the beach and is full of young, passionate, creative, fun, and driven individuals.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team. This person will manage influencer marketing campaigns with top brands and digital influencers. This is a great opportunity for someone who is organized, detail oriented, gregarious, and hungry to learn more about the influencer marketing space.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage digital media influencer marketing campaigns
- Lead communication on campaigns between clients and influencers
- Negotiate with brands and influencers to finalize campaigns
- Create and execute project work plans and schedules, and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements of campaigns and client goals
- Analyze campaign performance metrics
- Develop strong relationships with influencers
- Help with creative ideas, strategy, and research in response to brand RFPs
What You’ll Need:
- BS/BA Degree from top-ranked school
- 2+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant or Office Manager in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a Media, Advertising, Marketing and/or Technology environment
- Must be professional and a collaborative team player
- Must have excellent communication skills and be highly organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and adapt to change
- Ability to make good judgment decisions
- Experience with confidential and sensitive information
- Proficient in: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Dropbox, Google Drive
- This is a full-time salaried position with benefits.
Please send your resume and a paragraph on why you think you would be the best candidate (no cover letters please).
No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Santa Monica, CA
- Account Management: 2 years