Mediakix is a leading influencer marketing company. Founded in 2011, we were one of the first influencer marketing companies and continue to be one of the fastest growing and most innovative in the space. Based in Santa Monica by the beach, Mediakix has created some of the most innovative influencer marketing campaigns for our clients across YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram, and other social platforms. We work in every industry vertical including top auto, CPG, entertainment, gaming, lifestyle, and lifestyle brands. Our clients include top media and PR agencies along with client direct relationships with Blue Apron, The Honest Co, Fairmont Hotels, Sleep Number and many more.
We lead the industry in creative integrations, providing strategic media planning across all influencer marketing platforms, leveraging our data platform to provide the best recommendations for clients. Mediakix writes the leading blog and resource on influencer marketing for the advertising industry. We
publish trending news, white papers, case studies and content around influencer marketing for over 100K monthly readers.
Working at Mediakix is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing team and get in at the ground floor with one of the best in the business.
About our work environment/culture:
Our Santa Monica office is located just a block from the beach and full of young, passionate, creative, fun, and driven individuals.
We are looking for the right person eager to leverage their existing agency relationships, cultivate new business direct from brands and drive revenue.
- Generate and manage sales pipeline with agencies and brands
- Manage multiple inbound leads, move the leads through the sales process to close business
- Create and draft proposals, media plans and decks in response to brand/agency RFP's
- Exceed revenue goals
- Manage and execute the entire end-to-end selling process with agency partners and brands
- Understand and identify the customer’s business needs, objectives and KPIs while effectively communicating how influencer marketing can best achieve those goals
- Build relationships with prospective clients, brands and agencies
- Work closely with account management team to oversee execution of client advertising campaigns
- Bachelors Degree from top ranked school
- 3-4+ year of sales support, sales planning, account management and/or sales experience in advertising, media and/or influencer marketing. Direct influencer marketing experience a PLUS
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Must be highly motivated, tenacious, and a self-starter
- Must possess exceptional communication, written, verbal, and presentation skills
This is a full time salaried position with quarterly commission and benefits.
Please send your resume and a paragraph on why you would be the best candidate ( no cover letters please ).
No phone calls.